Found this awesome little recipe through bodybuilding.com If you need a great substitute for the mayo, super fatty potato salads that find their way onto tables at nearly every summer BBQ here it is just for you!
- 450 g baked sweet potato (in chunks)
- 3 strips natural turkey bacon (uncured, nitrate free)
- 3/4 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/3 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 cup cooked corn
- 1/3 cup green onions
- ~1 oz goat cheese
- ~1 oz reduced-fat mozzarella
- 1 chopped jalapeno (optional)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Set oven to 350F.
- Cut sweet potatoes into small quarter-sized chunks and place on a baking sheet. Lightly spray with coconut oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until the chunks are soft, yet slightly firm. Remove and allow to cool for about 10 minutes on a rack.
- Cook turkey bacon in a skillet and then cut it into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients listed. Mix everything together using a spatula, and serve immediately. This dish can be served warm or cold.
2 thoughts on “Fully Loaded Sweet Potato Salad Recipe- Perfect for your next BBQ”
YUM! Loving your recipes. I am excited to see what is next! Thanks fir sharing. ~Blessings~
Thanks!! I just want to share what has helped me 🙂