What if you could start a workout program now, commit to it for 21 days, get one meal each day included, no need to count calories or points for the rest of your meals, workout just 30 minutes a day, be allowed wine & chocolate, AND lose 10-15 pounds?
Would you be interested?
Danielle did exactly that! She was a heavy smoker, and she decided to quit. She thought a fitness program would help her push through the difficulty of quitting and toward a healthier lifestyle. In 21 days, she lost 10.2 lbs and 18 inches!
Here’s how it works… If you commit to YOURSELF with 30 days of Shakeology, I’ll give you the 21 Day Fix workout, the same workout that Danielle used to lose 10.2 pounds and 18 inches in just ONE round! And the same one that Jessica used to lose 62 pounds in just SIX MONTHS and fatten her wallet with $500 in Beachbody Challenge Prize!
Is 2016 your year? Are you going to reach those goals you keep setting? Or is it going to be another year where you end the year just the same? I want to help you get there and I’ll be there every step of the way, every single day! You’ll have one on one coaching with me, an fun and engaging accountability group, prizes, support, motivation… everything you need!
If you’re ready to take just 3 short weeks and start focusing on you, here’s what you need to do:
- Send me a message to email@example.com all you need to say is “I’m ready!”
- I’ll give you the special link to get 21 Day Fix- you’ll just need to pick your Shakeology flavor (including the brand new Cafe Latte my new favorite flavor)
- Once you order, reply to the email, and I’ll send you a $10 gift pack to sweeten the deal!
- In 48 hours, you’ll have access to the 21 Day Fix workouts, as well as P90x, Insanity, TurboFire and more, streaming on demand
To recap, you get one meal a day for just $4.33 for a full meal, and I’ll give you the full 21 Day Fix, access to it streaming on Demand within 48 hours of ordering, a meal planner, and a $10 gift card! So….. are you in? The sooner you say YES, the sooner you can start seeing some results…. just reply to this email! But don’t wait! In order to give one on one coaching, I can only do this for a few people!
Check out this 21 Day Fix approved Recipe
Spaghetti Squash Sausage Lasagna Boats
- 3 small to medium spaghetti squash (about 5 cups cooked)
- salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley (or basil)
- 3/4 cup whole milk shredded mozzarella cheese
For the sauce:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 14 oz Italian chicken sausage
- 14 oz (1/2 can) crushed tomatoes
- salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds and membrane
- Season lightly with salt and black pepper
- Bake about 1 hour, or longer if needed on a baking sheet, cut side down
(If you prefer the microwave, cut squash in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds and fibers and place on a microwave safe dish and cover. Microwave 8-9 minutes or until soft)
- In a small bowl combine the ricotta cheese, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese and parsley.
In a large deep sauté pan, heat oil and add onions and garlic; sauté on medium-low for about 3 to 4 minutes, until soft
- Add the sausage and cook, breaking up into smaller pieces until browned and cooked through
- When cooked, add the crushed tomatoes and adjust salt and pepper to taste
- Add the bay leaf and cover, reducing heat to low
- Simmer 20 to 30 minutes, then add in fresh basil at the very end.
- When spaghetti squash is cooked, let it cool for about 10 minutes keeping the oven on (If you microwaved this, preheat the oven to 400°F)
- When the spaghetti squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to remove flesh, which will come out in spaghetti looking strands reserving the shells
- Drain the squash on a paper towel to soak up any excess liquid, then toss with half of the sauce
- Place the spaghetti squash back into the 6 shells and place on a baking sheet
- Top each with remaining sauce, 1 tbsp ricotta cheese mixture, and 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- Bake in the oven for 20 – 30 minutes or until everything is hot and the cheese is melted.
Servings: 6 Size: 1 boat
Calories: 246 Fat: 13 g Protein: 17 g Carb: 17 g Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 7 g Sodium: 701 mgCholesterol: 71 mg